Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Rawalpindi
Salam doctor. I want to ask about my skin. I have dry skin and I'm 24.My skin gets fairer in summer and gets tanned and darker in winter. Please suggest how to get rid of dark skin in winters
Dear pt, it depends what exactly you want... it needs detailed consult so can guide you better for a neat skin. Regards
u need medicated face wash and night cream plz book appt thru marham
Dear pateint... Dont worry... This is very common problem and its treatment is very simple.... I will prescribe you a good quality face wash and a cream for this skin problem and inshaAllah u will b absolutely fine..... U can contact me through marham for proper treatment...
042-32591427,
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/general-practitioner/dr-shahzeb
U need to use a good sun block n a good face wash to maintain ur skin. But cant be prescribed without seeing u.
It's very difficult to say what you have before examining you first.
Regard
Was ..skin blood vessels get constricted due to cold in winter, thereby making ur skin look darker.
keep ur skin well hydrated n moistened in winters.
regards
262 Positive Reviews