Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking For Self, Male 17, Paragon city Lahore
I have this sort of wart like thing on the baby finger of my right hand... It's been like months since it grew and had regrown everytime if I sort of pop it but no bleeding or puss comes out. Also a layer of dead skin develops over it....It is now a little more sensitive and I feel a slight current like pain if I press too hard... It dims over time but again grows over time... Kindly guide me on what it is and the solution...
this is wart.
DOD you apply something over it?
it wont heal with kenacomb.
it require proper antiviral treatment
plz book consultation b/w 6 to 8 p.m
I will explain you everything step by step.
it will heal surely InshaAllah wothin 1month.
Member
In fb group some doctor said that it needs to be removed by minor procedure is that true?
1 year ago
MBBS, DIP Derm (UK), A.A.A.M.S (U.S.A) | Lahore | Book Appointment
there are multiple options which we can opt.
that's why I asked you to book appointment as we can discuss all options and decide Whichever satisfies you.
regards
1 year ago
Salam... This is called viral wrat.... I will prescribe you a gel like cream that is specially designed to treat such viral wrats and inshaAllah u will b fine... U can contact me through marham for proper treatment...
Dear patient, it is a infected wart. It need proper treatment. Please consult dermatologist for treatment.
u don't give antiviral for wart! just get C&c and wrap up before it spreads and become a nuisance.
Alright this is a viral wart. It requires treatment at a Dermatologist clinic either with Cryo-Surgery or Electro-Cautery.
Regards
its solution is available in homeopathy if ur interested then take appointment through Marham
Member
Once applied kenacomb cream but no effect
1 year ago
Member
Then I didn't apply anything
1 year ago