Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Skin Problem

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 24, Hyderabad

The cause of the pimples on my face will be a smalls smalls hole and scars face surface is not equal

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Dermatologist in London - Dr. Raja Anwar

Dr. Raja Anwar - Dermatologist

MD(Doctor of Medicine), Fellowship in Dermatology and Venereology, Member of European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology | London

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Aslamoalikum, need proper clinical treatment to fill it.Plese see a dermatologist and follow him. Thanks.

Dermatologist in Hyderabad - Dr. Rauf Haroon Memon

Dr. Rauf Haroon Memon - Dermatologist

MBBS, DFHC, D.Derm, ESCAD Certified (France) | Hyderabad

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Microneedling works very well in this condition.. As you are residing in hyderabad so Book an appointment with me through marham

Dermatologist in Mianwali - Dr. Arshad Mehmood

Dr. Arshad Mehmood - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dip-Derm | Mianwali

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

These are Post Acne Scars, for the treatment it needs various sessions of Laser or Dermabrasion, So visit personally to the dermatologist. Thanks

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Tayyaba Iqbal

Dr. Tayyaba Iqbal - Dermatologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Dermatology) | | Karachi

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

these are acne scars . Needs physical treatment like microneedling or dermabrasion .
For proper management please book an appointment.
Regards

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Salman Mansoor

Dr. Salman Mansoor - Dermatologist

MBBS, D-Derm, DRCP (Derm), MSc (Derm), Diplomat in Aesthetic Medicine (UK), Diplomat American Board of Aesthetic Medicine, MD (USA), Board Certified in Anti-Ageing Medicine (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

156 Positive Reviews

Dear pt, you need Acne treatment at first so you don't suffer any further scars n then go for treatment. I WONT suggest Laser Or Dermabrassion as you're skin of color and will badly have PIH. so make sure your Dr writes that you won't get this side effect as I don't suggest such treatment when better options are available. Regards

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Obaidur Rehman

Dr. Obaidur Rehman - Dermatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), D.DERM (LONDON), MRSM | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

You have had a very bad acne for very long periods and perhaps no acne treatment taken has left numerous scars on your face.

Let me inform you now that there is no treatment of the scars with tablets, capsules or creams. You will be needing cosmetic treatments for complete elimination of the scars.

Please visit my clinic at Karachi and let me examine your skin and only then I can advise which treatment options are best for you.

Regards

A doctor suggested me
1. Mycitracin cream, apply two times daily for 10 days 2. Collagen skin renwal cream, apply at night daily for 1 month

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories