Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Seborrheic Dermititis

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 32 years old, Peshawar

I have skin brown tags since 2010 which is called by drs seborrheic caratosis or dermititis . I visited to many drs in Peshawar but all said do lazer and use sunblock..I did lazer in 2014 but after 1 or 2 years again tags appeared .This tags are on belly , neck, forehead ,back ,head and now moving towards face. I want to know causes and want to stop the growth. Is it possible to stop its growth and find the cause? Kindly take it serious because no one in Peshawar took it serious . I m very worried about my face that once it will b full of these.

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Zahid Shahzad

Dr. Zahid Shahzad - Dermatologist

MD, Diploma in Dermatology | Lahore

Pls take an appointment for proper examination and treatment

Member of Marham-Forum

Where ?? I took appointment with many drs all said we cant say any thing about its growth, do laser ,i did but grew again within a year .

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Obaidur Rehman

Dr. Obaidur Rehman - Dermatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), D.DERM (LONDON), MRSM | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

You will continue to get these big and small skin tags all your life. It runs in your family. All other treatments are painful. I spray an extremely cold gas (Cryo-Surgery) on them and within one week they all are shed off by themselves.
But u can't have this treatment because I am located in Karachi. Find out if someone has the Cryo-Surgery equipment. I doubt if very much though. I also doubt if any one has laser machine to treat it. They would all be doing treatment called Electro-Cautery which is extremely painful if done without numbing it with injections.
Regards

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank u for reply. Is it nitrogen gas ? One dr told me about freezing and this nitrogen gas but all said v can't give u guarantee they may grow again. One more question that ,is there any need of this treatment when tags may grow again? as already i have done laser treatment and tags grew again. Is there any treatment to control their growth ?

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Urooj Mirza

Dr. Urooj Mirza - Dermatologist

MBBS, FCPS | Islamabad

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

looks more like skin tags  but could be seborrhic keratosis,  there is no effective topical treatment you need to get them removed by electrofulgration ( cautery) .Apply isotin gel daily at night very small quantity. 

What r the uses of isotin gel ? Will this gel stop growth of tags ? I just want to stop them ?

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories