Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking For Self, Female 22, khanewal
I want whitening injection treatment is there any dermatologist from khanewal ? or any skin care routine to make my complexion clean
Book online consultation.
Before whitening injection u should go for the topical creams which have amazing effects.... For proper treatment u can contact me through marham...
042-32591427,
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/general-practitioner/dr-shahzeb
Member
location and can you please suggest me any skin care routine to make my complexion batter
1 year ago
Need appointment
I DONT suggest it! read FDA guidelines before going for such things! I don't kno WHY ppl want fair skin? weatish looks lovely and u need glow NOT whiteness! sad the way things are perceived in our society! one should have good tone n freshness not whiteness... I would suggest RETHINK! THERE NOT safe neither they have accurate results! make sure who ever does writes on paper that if no results will Refund ur whole money. Regards
MBBS, D-Derm, DRCP (Derm), MSc (Derm), Diplomat in Aesthetic Medicine (UK), Diplomat American Board of Aesthetic Medicine, MD (USA), Board Certified in Anti-Ageing Medicine (USA) | Karachi | Book Appointment
kindly book an online appointment so can guide u better
1 year ago
kindly send your pic
good day your want to have wheiting injact kindly visit my clinic for more information about it and kindly send yourb_pic for prescribe good treatment for you best off luck
yes we treatment with injaction book online for more details
17 Positive Reviews