Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Excessive Hairfall

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 22, Multan

Aoa I have a problem of hairfall just because of crash dieting My other tests are pretty normal I wanted to ask that I consulted a dermatologist tomorrow but she didn't see my hairs and she suggested me a list of medicines and didn't took any history and secondly today I have consulted a dietitian She took my complete history I want to cure my hairfall with food is there still a need to see a dermatologist?Because I cannot afford medicine and food at the same times or only a nutritionist is sufficient

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Arsilah Erum

just keep your diet healthy with vegetables and fruit intake.also take protein diets.hair growth will become normal.use biotin shampoo as well

Thankyou Dr

3 years ago

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Amera Rahman Mudassir

Dr. Amera Rahman Mudassir - Dermatologist

MBBS, PG/Dip Clinical Dermatology (UK),Certified from American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (USA) | Islamabad

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

you would need dermatologist's guidance alongwith nutitionist

Thankyou Dr

3 years ago

Dermatologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Sumyra Saleem

Dr. Sumyra Saleem - Dermatologist

MBBS, FCPS (Dermatology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

43 Positive Reviews

Dear patient its normal to have hair fall few months after any kind of surgery, illness or crash dieting. You should improve your diet as well as take some zinc containing supplements to speed up recovery. It usually takes 3 months to resolve.

Thankyou Dr

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories