Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Chronic Hairfall

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Karachi

Salam. I have been having hairfall since last 6-7 years, losing more than 75% of my hair volume. However no bald patches. I have taken treatments from many doctors. Sometimes the hairfall becomes very severe. I got my tests done 4 years ago, all were normal. I repeated the tests last year. all (cbc, thyroid profile, Ana, vit D) were normal except for slightly low vit D for which Dr gave me 3 doses of Vit D. Currently taking multivitamins, piligrow hair spray on and off and climbazam shampoo on off. I'm a medical student and have the usual stress of studies like any other med student. Seems like a genetic issue as my mom had same problem in her 20s and my 3 sisters experiencing the same. Is there any cure?

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Mariam Jamali

Dr. Mariam Jamali - Dermatologist

MBBS, D- Derm | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

need proper history examination
book online consultation or visit clinic

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Khalid Aslam

Dr. Khalid Aslam - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dip. Dermatology (Thailand), Dip. Dermatology (Pakistan), Fellow Laser Dermatosurgey (Thailand) | Islamabad

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

book appointment

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/dermatologist/islamabad/dr-khalid-aslam-21906

Dermatologist in Karachi - Dr. Obaidur Rehman

Dr. Obaidur Rehman - Dermatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), D.DERM (LONDON), MRSM | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

I am surprised to know that you have doctors in your close family and no one told you that none of the tests that you had done 4 years and last year are NOT associated with scalp hair loss/ hair fall. I would like to take detailed history of your problem abs most importantly I would like to examine your scalp before I can advise you anything. Please come and visit any of my clinics and bring all your previous doctors prescriptions with you. Regards

Thank you doctor. I don't have doctors in my close family. These tests were advised by dermatologists I visited over time.

2 years ago

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Ayesha Kanwal

Dr. Ayesha Kanwal - Homeopath

| DHMS | RHMP | | Karachi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

book appointment via marham or visit my insta id
https://instagram.com/h.dr.ayesha.kanwal?utm_medium=copy_link

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?