Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Dental Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 37 years old, Bahria town

AA.I am having pain inside mouth under right side cheek because my wisdom tooth s again tryin to come n I don't have enough space in my mouth for it to come out (told by dentist that it will hurt u after every few months when it wl push gums to come out) so m having pain around it as my skin around s getting chewed too.please guide.Thanku

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Areej Khalid

Dr. Areej Khalid - Dentist

BDS, MSc Facial Aesthetics | Lahore

Extraction of wisdom tooth is the solution.

Dentist in Faisalabad - Dr. Mubrrah Nisar

Dr. Mubrrah Nisar - Dentist

BDS, RDS | Faisalabad

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

w.s
yes you captured your issue, in your case wisdom tooth is impacted in bone, treatment will be extraction of that tooth as after extraction there will be no side effects. for your relief go to the dentist for extraction of that tooth.
regards

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Jawaria Mukhtar Ahmed

Dr. Jawaria Mukhtar Ahmed - Dentist

BDS,RDS,C-implant | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

walaikum assalam
do gargles with Luke warm water take antibiotics with painkillers and go for it's extraction as wisdom tooth are extracted. if you want I can write antibiotics for you. take hot compression on cheeks it will relief swelling and pain.

Dentist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abid Mahmood

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abid Mahmood - Dentist

BDS, MCPS (Oral Surgery) | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

please don't waste your time and endure pain and discomfort unduly, get tooth removed immediately.

Dentist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Erum Behroz Khan

Asst. Prof. Dr. Erum Behroz Khan - Dentist

BDS, FCPS (Orthodontics) | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

you have to visit a nearby consultant maxillofacial surgeon to discuss and opt the available options of treatment... there are options except extraction as well but depends over the type of wisdom tooth position

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Uzair Abu Bakar

Dr. Uzair Abu Bakar - Dentist

BDS, C-Implant | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Please get that tooth extracted. It might cause caries in the tooth adjacent to this one.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanks alot to all the valuable doctores .Highly appreciated.IA will go for its check up soon..jAk.

Dentist in Talagang - Dr. Farhan Sabir

Get proper Dental Check-up including General Examination and investigations like Xray radiograghic examination and Final Decision will be depending on our opinion plus patient preference also

Dentist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Rimsha Afzal

Dr. Rimsha Afzal - Dentist

BDS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

you should get it extracted as it might cause caries in adjacent tooth and with time can result more pain too.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories