Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Cosmetic Surgeon on Hair Transplant Doctor

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 31, karachi

Assalam o Alaikum wrwb!

I got my hair transplant in 2019 February, (fut) but the result was a disaster. I only needed 1800 grafts in the forehead area and the doctor did a pathetic job.

Then I got another transplant (fue) in December 2020. I'm very much worried about the result of this transplant. My concern is, I am told that hair are found in the form of grafts, like group of 2,3,4 or 5. And they place as per some aesthetic sense like single grafts on front and 3,4 or 5 hair waale grafts in the back or middle.

My question is, is there any way I can increase the number of hair strands in a graft? Like, if I take protein rick diet, or any supplement, or any oil, or any exercise which causes my head to be upside down for longer duration to ensure more blood flow? I want to increase density in the front area and this exactly what lacked in the previous transplant. My remaining hair are dense but the transplanted ones are so far away that it looks very bad. I already am taking minoxi

Member of Marham-Forum

I already am taking minoxidil 5% spray twice a day and some multivitamin on the advice of my existing doctor. Please help. 😔😔😔

Member of Marham-Forum

this is the pic before second transplant. you can see the disaster made by first transplant doctor.

Member of Marham-Forum

pic after 10 days of second transplant. all these hair have shed :(
I'm very anxious about the result of my second transplant. :/

Cosmetic Surgeon in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Nasir Naseem

Asst. Prof. Dr. Nasir Naseem - Cosmetic Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery) MD USA, Diplamote American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery, ABHRS USA Associate Member ISHRS USA | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

you got fue just recently. wait for the result. meanwhile take 3 sessions of prp. start running, take healthy diet. apply minoxidil, and take finesteride 1 mg daily

sir, is there any chances I can avoid this prp? I already had one session and it literally pained a lot. any medicine or spray which can be an alternative for this painful prp?

one more question, when can I do proper sajda in namaz. I've been offering namaz on chair and do not bow down ever since..

3 years ago

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery) MD USA, Diplamote American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery, ABHRS USA Associate Member ISHRS USA | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 1 Positive Reviews

yes you can go to sajda. visit my clinic I will do prp with minimum pain. If not willing for prp do half hour running daily.. continue minoxidil and finesteride.. Take Tab No Grey 1 daily for 4 months

3 years ago

thank you for your response sir, kindly give your valuable opinion on the primary question of mine. is there any way I can increase the number of hair strands in the existing grafts..? jazak Allah in advance.

3 years ago

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery) MD USA, Diplamote American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery, ABHRS USA Associate Member ISHRS USA | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 1 Positive Reviews

only these are the methods we can do.

3 years ago

assalam o Alaikum wrwb. please give your email ID. want to send you me medicine report

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories