Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Cardiologist on Need Opinion Regarding ECG

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 51 years old, Hyderabad, Sindh

Assalam o Alaikum, I needed an opinion on an ECG of my mother. She is hypertensive. She gets high BP with pain in left arm specially after walking. for this she takes an antihypertensive medicine and BP lowers down but the pain is still there. At first we got this ECG done (the first picture attached). When we took this to the cardiologist he said this ECG was wrong and so he got this other ECG (the second picture) done and said that its normal.

I just need a second opinion about these two ECG’s.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you

Member of Marham-Forum

Hey, i dont know after posting how the two pictures mixed but for clarification the first picture (Black & white) is the newer ECG done by the cardiologist and the coloured (pink one) is the older ECG.
Thankyou

Cardiologist in Hyderabad - Dr. Faryal Khan

Dr. Faryal Khan - Cardiologist

MBBS | Hyderabad

review-stars

33 Positive Reviews

Yes This seems normal. Still Any symptoms in the patient?

Rapid heart beat after walk like jst a 5 mins walk and slight pain in left arm and neck

4 years ago

Cardiologist in Hyderabad - Dr. Shahid Hussain Memon

Dr. Shahid Hussain Memon - Cardiologist

MBBS, MCPS (Medicine), FCPS ( Cardiology) | Hyderabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

ECG of your mother is not normal.Technically speaking, her ECG shows poor progression of R wave in anterior leads so first you get an echocardiography done and later she may need another test (Myocardial perfusion scan - MPI scan) as she has pain in her left arm on exertion.

Cardiologist in Sargodha - Dr. Muhammad Zulqarnain

Dr. Muhammad Zulqarnain - Cardiologist

MBBS, FCPS (Cardiology) | Sargodha

review-stars

74 Positive Reviews

Not a normal ecg for 51 yr old female yet we are not told further symptoms and other illnesses. please it needs further workup and history. Thanks

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories