Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Cardiologist on Cardio Phobia

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 24 years old, Lahore

I'm suffering from cardio phobia since last month. I'm having left chest shoulder and upper left abdominal feels like something is flying in it. I feel like some hormones releases. Most of time it happens in night when i'm on the job. I have also heart palpitations when i feel worry my heart start racing. Palpitations is from my childhood. I always search on Google heart related diseases. I'm attaching my ECG with it. I have done 5 ECGs in just one month. I'm attaching one of them please see and advise. Please any cardiologist here must see this

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP (PAK) | Lahore

review-stars

48 Positive Reviews

Myself Dr. Umar Farooq
dear if your pain worse or relief by pressing then you are not suffering cardiac problem. so for proper treatment you can come to my clinic along with your reports through marham then

Member of Marham-Forum

There is one Rib in left lower chest it hurts which get worse when i touch it. I was a gym going person. I just put alot of weight in bench press before doing warm up 2 months ago. That day i felt my chest muscle strain. And now when i sit in the office it starts getting teight for sometime. And i'm also suffering from health Anxiety after my sister passed away.

Cardiologist in Karachi - Dr. Mumtaz Ali

Dr. Mumtaz Ali - Cardiologist

MBBS, Diploma In Cardiology | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Thanks dear for aharing ur case. Let me know about your weight and any risk factors like smoking, hypertension or taking any medications. Your ECG shows tachycardia (increase heart rate). I would suggest you to get TSH and send report.

Member of Marham-Forum

My heart beat goes up just because of my nervousness and having anxiety issues

Member of Marham-Forum

My weight is 65kg and i was a smoker before but not right now

Member of Marham-Forum

I'm having health Anxiety issues from last month so thats why my heart rate goes up when i go to hospital

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories